Christian Bautista - I'm Already King

Latest OPM Hits: Check out the newest and hottest OPM song today - I'm Already King by Christian Bautista.

OPM Hit I'm Already King Lyrics is now available at this moment.


" I'm Already King " Lyrics 


by: Christian Bautista 


This is the time

I have to believe
No one can take my faith away

And I’m flying to the night

Flying to the sky
And go higher and higher again
And go higher and higher again

I’m already king

In my own empire
I’m already here
I’m already reach my desire
Uh no one… can take my dreams away

And I’m flying to the night

Flying to the sky
And go higher and higher again
And go higher and higher again

I’m already king…

I’m already king…

And I’m flying to the night

And I’m flying to the sky
And go higher and higher again
And go higher and higher again

I’m already king

In my own empire
I’m already here
I’m already reach my desire
Cause I’m with you

Feel free to share the music video of this Original Pinoy Music!
Hits,Christian Bautista,I'm Already King, Latest OPM Songs, Lyrics, Music Video, Official Music Video, OPM, OPM Song, Original Pinoy Music, Top 10 OPM, Top10,

Christian Bautista - I'm Already King Music is also available here in "Latest OPM Hits"



Super Pinoyboy - Ep. 1 - Filipino Courting Song

Episode 1 - Super Pinoyboy saves the day by teaching a clueless man the proper Filipino way to date a Pinay. Please share and spread this video. Salamat! Mabuhay!

Lyrics by Mikey Bustos for Bustos Entertainment Inc.
Director/Video Editor by Joey De Guzman
Vocals recorded at Sumata Sounds Recording Studio
Music Arrangement by Steve 'Hollywood' Do Rego for HollywoodEdge Productions 
Share this article :

Subscribe

Subscribe by Entering your email address

and to receive updates to your favorite band/artist:


Advertisement

 
Copyright © 2013. Latest OPM Hits - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger