Julie Anne San Jose & Kristofer Martin - I'll Be There


Check out the newest and hottest OPM song today - I'll Be There by Julie Anne San Jose & Kristofer Martin.

OPM Hit I'll Be There Lyrics is now available.



"I'll Be There" lyrics

First time I laid my eyes on someone like you

I can't forget the hour, that moment with you
Then I have realized, love is growing deep inside
I feel the beating of my heart

Chorus:

Coz' every day, every night, I keep looking up the skies
And I'll pray that someday you will wake up in my arms
And love will never end
We belong together, always and forever
Call my name and I'll be there...

Spending my days and nights just thinking of you  

How you make me wanna smile with the things that you do
When will I hear you say, love is coming on your way
And that you start to feel the same

Chorus:

Coz' every day, every night, I keep looking up the skies
And I'll pray that someday you will wake up in my arms
And love will never end
We belong together, always and forever
Call my name and I'll be there

Chorus 2:

Coz' every day, every night, I keep looking up the skies
And I'll pray that someday you will wake up in my arms
Coz' every day, every night, I keep looking up the skies
And I'll pray that someday you will wake up in my arms
And love will never end

We belong together, always and forever


Call my name and I'll be there

Feel free to share the music video of this Original Pinoy Music!
Julie Anne San Jose, Kristofer Martin ,Hits, Latest OPM Songs, Lyrics, Music Video, Official Music Video, OPM, OPM Song, Original Pinoy Music, I'll Be There, Songs, Top 10 OPM, Top10,
Julie Anne San Jose & Kristofer Martin - I'll Be There Music is also available here in "Latest OPM Hits"
I'll Be There: Music Video - ''Kahit Nasaan Ka Man" Theme
Performed by Julie Ann San Jose and Kristoffer Martin
Music and words by Agatha Morallos
Arranged by Jimmy Antiporda
Directed by Omar Deroca. 
Julie Anne San Jose, Kristofer Martin ,Hits, Latest OPM Songs, Lyrics, Music Video, Official Music Video, OPM, OPM Song, Original Pinoy Music, I'll Be There, Songs, Top 10 OPM, Top10,
Want to know more  about Julie Anne San Jose?

Julie Anne San Jose (born May 17, 1994 in Novaliches, Quezon City, Philippines) is a Filipina singer and actress who is a contract artist of GMA Network. Currently, she is a Junior student at Angelicum College, Quezon City. She is taking up Bachelor of Arts in Communication Arts.
Share this article :

Subscribe

Subscribe by Entering your email address

and to receive updates to your favorite band/artist:


Advertisement

 
Copyright © 2013. Latest OPM Hits - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger