Kyla - I Feel For You


Check out the newest and hottest OPM song today - I Feel For You by Kyla.

OPM Hit I Feel For You Lyrics is now available at this moment.


"I Feel For You" lyrics


Something inside,

My heart,
And it feels like magic,
It's changing my life.
Since you came to me,
Everything is so bright I see
You touched my heart,
And gave me love so real.

This time around I wanna let it show

There's something special,
In my heart you ought to know

I feel for you,

I mean I truly love you
In my heart and in my soul
You are my love
You are my all
I feel for you
I mean always love you
Because to me
You are a dream
Come true

Love grows

Everyday
And it's hard to deny it
You inspire me all the way
The joy you bring
Makes my heart keep on singing
And all I wanna do
Is to remain close to you

This time around I wanna let it show

There's something special
In my heart you ought to know

I feel for you

I mean I truly love you
In my heart and in my soul
You are my love you are my all
I feel for you
I mean I'll always love you
Because to me you are a dream
Come true

You are my angel in disguise

You are the reason I survive
With you each moment is worthwhile
You make me smile
And if without you
Surely I cry

I feel for you

I mean I truly love you
In my heart and in my soul
You are my love you are my all
I feel for you
I mean I'll always love you

Because to me you are a dream(3x)


That's what I feel for you...

Feel free to share the music video of this Original Pinoy Music!
Kyla, I Feel For You, Hits, Latest OPM Songs, Lyrics, Music Video, Official Music Video, OPM, OPM Song, Original Pinoy Music, Top 10 OPM, Top10,
Kyla - I Feel For You  Music is also available here in "Latest OPM Hits"
Kyla - I Feel For You Official music video
Share this article :

Subscribe

Subscribe by Entering your email address

and to receive updates to your favorite band/artist:


Advertisement

 
Copyright © 2013. Latest OPM Hits - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger