Kyla - If The Feeling Is Gone


Check out the newest and hottest OPM song today - If The Feeling Is Gone  by Kyla.

OPM Hit If The Feeling Is Gone Lyrics is now available at this moment.


"If The Feeling Is Gone" lyrics

if the feeling is gone
please don't pretend
that you still love me

i can see it in your eyes
and it hurts to admit
i can tell that the feeling is gone

all I ask is just a little honesty
though I know that you're not
coming back to me

you know I'll do anything to
make you stay
but I just have to let you know
if the feeling is gone

there's a sadness in your smile
though I try to conceive it
I can tell if the feeling is gone

all I ask is just a little honesty
though I know that you're not
coming back to me

you know I'll do anything to
make you stay
but I just have to let you know
if the feeling is gone

all I ask is just a little honesty
though I know that you're not
coming back to me

you know I'll do anything to
make you stay
but I just have to let you go

I just have to let you go
I just have to let you go
if the feeling is gone stay..

Feel free to share the music video of this Original Pinoy Music!
Kyla ,If The Feeling Is Gone, Hits, Latest OPM Songs, Lyrics, Music Video, Official Music Video, OPM, OPM Song, Original Pinoy Music, Kyla ,If The Feeling Is Gone, Top 10 OPM, Top10,
Kyla - If The Feeling Is Gone Music is also available here in "Latest OPM Hits"
Kyla - If The Feeling Is Gone (Official Music Video)

This is the official music video of KYLA's own rendition of "IF THE FEELING IS GONE" originally done by Ella Mae Saison. Directed by SLAPSHOCK's bass player Lee Nadela. Lifted from KYLA's multi PLATINUM album "NOT YOUR ORDINARY GIRL". 
Share this article :

Subscribe

Subscribe by Entering your email address

and to receive updates to your favorite band/artist:


Advertisement

 
Copyright © 2013. Latest OPM Hits - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger