Lester Paul Recirdo - Learning Amnesia

Latest OPM Hits: Check out the newest and hottest OPM song today - Learning Amnesia by Lester Paul Recirdo.

OPM Hit Learning Amnesia Lyrics is now available at this moment


"Learning Amnesia" lyrics

I can't bring back my heart again
Because you did not protect my heart
I can't bring back my trust in you
Because you hurt me so bad

You are the one i love
But you broke my heart
I really hate you

I can't forget what you've done
I dont now the word move on
And how can ill be back to normal
I dont know i dont know what to do now

Now its too late to have me back
May be its time to say goodbye
Because you make feel alone
But I dont know where to start again

Ooohhhh someoen help me to heal pain
Ooohhhh help me help me
Oooohhh wooooo help me back again

Feel free to share the music video of this Original Pinoy Music!
Hits, Latest OPM Songs, Lyrics, Music Video, Official Music Video, OPM, OPM Song, Original Pinoy Music, Top 10 OPM, Top10, Lester Paul Recirdo, Learning Amnesia
Lester Paul Recirdo - Learning Amnesia Music is also available here in "Latest OPM Hits"



Learning Amnesia
by Lester Paul Recirdo
Lester Paul Recirdo - Vocals/Guitar
Third Samsaman - Kahon
Joules Cometa - Guitar 
Share this article :

Subscribe

Subscribe by Entering your email address

and to receive updates to your favorite band/artist:


Advertisement

 
Copyright © 2013. Latest OPM Hits - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger