Pop Girls - Crazy Crazy


Check out the newest and hottest OPM song today - Crazy Crazy by Pop Girls.

OPM Hit Crazy Crazy Lyrics is now available at this moment.


"Crazy Crazy" lyrics

Chorus:
I'm crazy, crazy for you
I'm crazy, crazy for you
It's just like a dream
You're all I see
I'm crazy, crazy
I'm crazy, crazy for you

I.
Gabi-gabi ikaw ang panaginip
Sa umaga, nasa isip
Di maiwasan
O mapigilan
Ang aking puso
Tinamaan

Refrain:
Pa'no ba nangyari 'to?
Nababaliw na yata ako?
Puso ko'y gulong-gulo

(Repeat Chorus)

II.
Kahit anong gawin nasa utak
Bawat tingin nakikikita
Di maiwasan
O mapigilan
Ang aking puso
Tinamaan

(Repeat Refrain)

(Repeat Chorus)

Bridge:
You got me goin'
I can't control it
Everyone knows it
(I'm crazy over you)
Hoping that we last
It's happening so fast
Can't let this feeling pass
(I'm crazy over you...)


(Repeat Chorus)

Feel free to share the music video of this Original Pinoy Music!
Hits, Latest OPM Songs, Lyrics, Pop Girls,Crazy Crazy, Music Video, Official Music Video, OPM, OPM Song, Original Pinoy Music, Top 10 OPM, Top10,
Pop Girls - Crazy Crazy Music is also available here in "Latest OPM Hits"
Pop Girls - Crazy Crazy (Official Music Video)
Official music video of Pop Girls' first single entitled "Crazy Crazy". This song is included in their self-titled debut album, released under the P-Pop label of Viva Records
Share this article :

Subscribe

Subscribe by Entering your email address

and to receive updates to your favorite band/artist:


Advertisement

 
Copyright © 2013. Latest OPM Hits - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger