Arnel Pineda - This Christmas

Latest OPM Hits: Check out the newest and hottest OPM song today - This Christmas  by Arnel Pineda.

OPM Hit This Christmas Lyrics is now available at this moment


"This Christmas" lyrics

Through all these years
Into crossfires of conflicts
Buried in your eyes are bloodstain of fears.
You’ve trekked through a life.
All homeless and loveless,
Wounded and in near death.
I wonder if you’ll ever find
The healing comfort of His cradle.

Can I be your Santa?
Can I be the gift?
Can I be your hero?
Can I be your freedom?
Ooooh, ooooooh
This Christmas.

Painful tears and of cold roads are fading.
Enough of sadness
Days ahead are brighter.
Angels’ little hands are reaching to raise you.
The kindness of Yuletide from the heavens.

So let me be your Santa.
Let me be your gift.
Let me be your hero.
Let me be your freedom.
Oooooh, oooooh
This Christmas.

I’ll never be our savior in a manger.
Instead, a friend who will stand by your side.

So let me be your Santa
Let me be your gift.
Let me be your hero.
Let me be your freedom.

So let me be your Santa.
Let me be the light.
Let me be your hero
Who will set you free.
Oooooh, oooooh


This Christmas

Feel free to share the music video of this Original Pinoy Music!
Hits, Latest OPM Songs, Lyrics, Music Video, Official Music Video, OPM, OPM Song, Original Pinoy Music, Top 10 OPM, Top10, Arnel Pineda,This Christmas
Arnel Pineda - This Christmas  Music is also available here in "Latest OPM Hits"


This Christmas -- Arnel Pineda

"THIS CHRISTMAS"

Composed by Arnel Pineda
Keyboards, Arrangement and Production by Marvin Querido
Guitars by Ardie De Guzman
Bass by Junjun Perez
Drums by Rickson Ruiz
Recorded by Marvin Querido
Mixed & Mastered by Angee Rozul

Violins: Jonathan Livioco, DJ Salonga, Michelle Ann Andrada, Braderick Pineda
Violas: Rodel Noreli Lorenzo, Ma. Cecilia Obtinario
Celli: Eduardo Pasamba, Jibbie Rose Reyes

The Tala Choir:

Aira Marie Dizon
Jenelyn Catacutan
Maria Cristina Hubay
Chelsie Intertas
John Paul Intertas
Rhadz Neil Kamsi

Directed by Paul Alexei Basinillo
DOP: Takeyuki Onishi
Editors: Shotie Banares & Paolo Vergara
Asst. Director: Ran Chua
Post Prod.: VFX Team Studio

Special thanks to:

Cherry Flores Pineda
Justice Flores
Justine Pajarillo
Matthew Anthony Pineda
Cherub Nelle Pineda
Thea Chenelle Pineda

Oscar Pantaleon
Monica Lumba

Chito Dela Cruz
Daniel Payumo
Ipe Dalubhasa & Camera Team 
Share this article :

Subscribe

Subscribe by Entering your email address

and to receive updates to your favorite band/artist:


Advertisement

 
Copyright © 2013. Latest OPM Hits - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger