Again by Sarah Geronimo

Latest OPM Hits: Check out the newest and hottest OPM song today - Again by Sarah Geronimo.

OPM Hit 
Again Lyrics is now available at this moment.


"Again" lyrics

I never thought that I would find
Someone like you who makes me smile
You used to see me always cry
Now you bring my heart back into life

[Refrain:]

Suddenly it felt so good
Having you around just makes things better
Anyone could see in me
Fireworks in my eyes when we’re together

[Chorus:]

You’re the light that shines on me
Take away my sadness
You’re the reason why I still
Believe in loving and When you hold me
I know that deep within
Now I’m not scared to love again

I’m sure this love will never die
Sure as the stars shine in the sky
I want you to embrace me tight
Stay with me forever day and night

[Repeat Refrain]

[Repeat Chorus 2x]

Feel free to share the music video of this Original Pinoy Music!

By, Hits, Latest OPM Songs, Lyrics, Again by Sarah Geronimo, MP3, Music Video, OPM, OPM Song, Original Pinoy Music,Sarah Geronimo, Again lyrics, Again Video, Top 10 OPM, Top10,

Again by Sarah Geronimo Music video is also available here in "Latest OPM Hits"

Sarah Geronimo – Again
Sarah sings Again during her Harbor Point mall tour!

Again is a track from Sarah Geronimo's Expressions album.
Expressions is available in record bars nationwide. Get your copies NOW! 
Share this article :

Subscribe

Subscribe by Entering your email address

and to receive updates to your favorite band/artist:


Advertisement

 
Copyright © 2013. Latest OPM Hits - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger