KZ Tandingan - Love Love Love

Latest OPM Hits: Check out the newest and hottest OPM song today - Love Love Love by KZ Tandingan.

OPM Hit 
Love Love Love Lyrics is now available at this moment



"Love Love Love" lyrics

Its a lil bit late but im still up

its so hard to close my eyes
cause everytime i do, i think of you
and the feelings no surprised

Your'e the soft, soft sand in between my toes

your the sweet sun beam that touch my skin
in the lonely day of snow
you make me feel so ho alive
its like you gave me wings now i could fly

and im feeling, love love love love

love love love,
Love love love love
Love love love love eh eh

You make me feel like

I can't get lost inside of eyes
cause everytime you look at me
im just mesmerize

Point at any star you say

cause no star is too far
as long as you held my hand

you make me feel so ho alive

its like you gave me wings now i could fly

and im feeling, love love love love

love love love,
Love love love love
Love love love love hey eh (2x)

I jump over the clouds that sing like cotton


candies in the sky

Await for a rainbow to appear
Then i smiled aaaah scatting...

you make me feel

love love love love
love love love,
Love love love love
Love love love love hey eh (2x)

L.O.V.E (2x)

Love love love love
Love love love love hey eh (2x)

Feel free to share the music video of this Original Pinoy Music!
Love Love Love, Love Love Love lyrics, Love Love Love Video, Hits, KZ Tandingan, Latest OPM Songs, Lyrics, MP3, Music Video, OPM, OPM Song, Original Pinoy Music, Top 10 OPM, Top10,


KZ Tandingan - Love Love Love Music is also available here in "Latest OPM Hits"


KZ TANDINGAN LIVE: Love Love Love

Star Records and Star Events proudly bring you
KZ Tandingan LIVE PERFORMANCE MUSIC VIDEOS
at 19 East Bar and Grill, Sucat, Muntinlupa!

2014 STAR RECORDS INC. | KZ TANDINGAN - LOVE LOVE LOVE 
Share this article :

Subscribe

Subscribe by Entering your email address

and to receive updates to your favorite band/artist:


Advertisement

 
Copyright © 2013. Latest OPM Hits - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger