Make Me Yours by Sarah Geronimo

Latest OPM Hits: Check out the newest and hottest OPM song today - Make Me Yours by Sarah Geronimo.

OPM Hit 
Make Me Yours Lyrics is now available!



"Make Me Yours" lyrics

Seems that fate has gone out here to play

Holding dear today and just leaves you tomorrow
How can one avoid an impending pain
Write his own destiny and get on his way

Speak to me, though I am unworthy

It's Your voice I long to hear
Take away my doubts and fears
Stay with me though I am unworthy
'Cause it's You that I want
And it's You that I need
Make me Yours, only Yours
And never let me go

Blinded with the beauty before my eyes

Makes me one with the world
Who laughs with countless foolish hearts
They say that mercy comes with waiting
A future that's unseen
Hope, though everything keeps failing

Speak to me, though I am unworthy

It's Your voice I long to hear
Take away my doubts and fears
Stay with me though I am unworthy
'Cause it's You that I want
And it's You that I need
Make me Yours, only Yours

Darkness blinds and wake my eyes

Retrieve me with your guiding light
Save me from the fire that burns my soul
Songs of love turned into lies
Tears were cried and died overnight
Break my heart and me whole gain

Speak to me, though I am unworthy

It's Your voice I long to hear
Take away my doubts and fears
Stay with me though I am unworthy
'Cause it's You that I want
And it's You that I need
Make me Yours, only Yours

And never let me go


Feel free to share the music video of this Original Pinoy Music!
By, Hits, Latest OPM Songs, Lyrics, Make Me Yours, Make Me Yours lyrics, Make Me Yours Video, MP3, Music Video, OPM, OPM Song, Original Pinoy Music, Sarah Geronimo, Top 10 OPM, Top10,

Make Me Yours by Sarah Geronimo Music video is also available here in "Latest OPM Hits"
Sarah Geronimo - Make Me Yours (from the "Perfect 10" concert)

Watch Sarah Geronimo in her best performance, yet, of her own composition, Make Me Yours -- a track from her latest album Expressions.

Expressions is available in record bars nationwide. Get your copies NOW! 
Share this article :

Subscribe

Subscribe by Entering your email address

and to receive updates to your favorite band/artist:


Advertisement

 
Copyright © 2013. Latest OPM Hits - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger