Haharanahin Kita by Mikey Bustos & David DiMuzio

Binibini by Curse One lyrics 
"Haharanahin Kita" lyrics:

The first time I saw you
Such a beautiful face
I didn't know what to say
And how could I tell you
What was inside my heart
And what only words can't explain

And so here goes nothing
But a few simple chords
And a heart that is yours to break
So I'm hoping you'll listen
From your open window
And believe in a love we can make

Cuz maybe with a melody
You've put inside of me
Oh I've found a way to show

CHORUS:

I'll never let you go
(Kahit na umuulan)
Oh this is my song to show
(Tulad ng hanging habagat)
I know our love won't end
Cuz I'll start over again
Haharanahin kita

To see you here crying
With that look on your face
Like you're packing your bags to leave
It's not always easy
With a boy as stubborn as me
And I owe an apology

So baby with a melody
Hope that I can make you see
That I found a way to show

BRIDGE:

Hawak kamay tayo'y maglalakad sa dalampasigan

Let the sound of the waves sing the song of my heart, falling forever
Haharanahin Kita,Mikey Bustos, David DiMuzio, Haharanahin Kita lyrics, Haharanahin Kita video, By, Curse One, Hits, Latest OPM Songs, Lyrics, MP3, Music Video, OPM, OPM Song, Original Pinoy Music, Top 10 OPM, Top10,
Haharanahin Kita - Mikey Bustos & David DiMuzio (Official Music Video)

Directed, Edited, & Filmed by: Joey De Guzman
Conceptualized by: Joey De Guzman, David DiMuzio, Mikey Bustos

David DiMuzio
Mikey Bustos
Featuring Karen Bordador

Directed, Edited, Shot by Joey De Guzman

Special thanks to: Brian P. Bayona, Ton Uy & Chester Uy (Sumata Sounds Studio), Miyako Paltu-Ob, Mabel Paula Tancangco aka "Emz" (who played the friend of Karen), and Elenita Agluba 
Share this article :

Subscribe

Subscribe by Entering your email address

and to receive updates to your favorite band/artist:


Advertisement

 
Copyright © 2013. Latest OPM Hits - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger